Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anticipation

I am sitting here watching the Billboard Music Awards and I'm thinking to myself "when will my change come?". I see all these artist's and record tycoon's sitting in the audience, receiving awards and I know that in my heart the day will come when the Lord will bless me and my artist's with properity and top 10 albums on the billboard "Christian/Gospel" charts. Until that time comes I will wait patiently on God and allow him to order my steps. Both of my artist's are working on their albums although one of them is almost done and the other seems to be at a standstill but we are still believing God for two great projects. We have the interest of an Infinity/Central South distributed label and I have faith that God will and has given us favor with them. Somebody once told me that "favor ain't fair" and I totally believe that, sometimes God will give us things that we don't even deserve and will put us before people that we otherwise would never have met. One thing that I know is that He is faithful to his promises, if He told you something then He will bring it to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment