Monday, July 11, 2011

Brighter Days

I know it's been a while since we last spoke, I've been very busy working to get MVP Artist Management up and running and let me tell you, it ain't easy. Lost one of my artists (even though it was a mutual decision) due to the fact that we were going down separate roads. Not sure where the plan changed but.... If the client isn't listening to the manager and doing things their own way then it's time to separate. I trust God and I have a promise and mandate that he gave me, to BUILD HIM A CHRISTIAN EMPIRE! God is not slack concerning His promise, if He spoke it then He will surely bring it to pass. Got an opportunity to work with an up and coming label and they want me to run their A&R department so we are in talks and hopefully it will be finalized really soon. There is so much talent out there just ready for someone to bring them to the forefront. I'm excited to see what God is going to do for MVP this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment