Saturday, August 13, 2011

Learning

It is now August 2011 and now MVP has only one artist on it's roster and that is Tony Dorsey. If it's one thing I've learned in this life and that is "everything changes" nothing stays the same. Some changes are good and some changes are bad; I guess that's up to each individual to decide. My friend Jamie always says "when life gives you lemons make lemonade". It's important how we take the changes; I believe that everything happens for a reason. People come into your life to serve their purpose and then sometimes they leave then its up to us to discover why they were there in first place. I think that for every experience we must learn the lesson or we will not grow. Some people are strategically placed in your life to cause opposition to make you grow and pray more and then some are placed in our lives to sow into us and help us achieve what God has called us to do. We must stay close to the Holy Spirit in prayer to be able to distinguish which is which. We must stay in the right place with God so he can lead and guide us.

I have learned a lot in the last year and have grown spiritually, especially in the area of sowing and reaping. I truly believe that my breakthrough is here and now and I am about to see the manifestation of the promises of God. I am about to bask in the glory of my Harvest from the seeds that I have sown. MVP Artist Management is coming even now to the forefront of the music industry. God told me to build him a Christian empire and I have set my hands, heart and mind to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment